July 2017 meeting? Or lunch??

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I was wondering if there were plans for a July meeting yet? I am more than willing to host a meeting but my tank is super new so not much to look at yet. I could get pointers, lol!

If there isn't going to be one due to vacations and such, would anyone like to go do lunch one day? I'm taking a class all day on July 8th but other than that most Thursdays through Sundays are good for me.

I know a few of us talked about eating sushi some time. Just an idea :)

@cale0721 How can I get you my dues for this year?

Kellie

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kellie. We plan on having a July meeting. If you'd like to host it go for it! Just let us know what weekend works for you and what (if you'd like to) have as a main dish and the rest of us could bring sides and such.

As far as the membership dues is concerned, since we're already halfway through the year, it will be $10 for the remainder of the year. You can send the payment via the details below. Let us know if you have any other questions.

00c027ba33e308cfdbf33c7ea0cab3ab.png

OP
OP
Scrappy RN

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kellie. We plan on having a July meeting. If you'd like to host it go for it! Just let us know what weekend works for you and what (if you'd like to) have as a main dish and the rest of us could bring sides and such.

As far as the membership dues is concerned, since we're already halfway through the year, it will be $10 for the remainder of the year. You can send the payment via the details below. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Great, I'll look at my calendar and get back with you all :)

And thanks about the dues!

OP
OP
Scrappy RN

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, @BlueDevil , I can do 7/15 or 7/29. Probably the 29th would work best for me but either one is fine. And how about I make chicken and steak fajitas with the cooked vegys and everyone could bring things to go with. Unless that's what you had last time. Then I could make spaghetti maybe?

Let me know which would work better and I'll start planning :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scrappy RN

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.k., I need a headcount of how many people prefer the 15th or the 29th. If neither of those work I could do August instead.

I did get the Paypal info to work last night so I'm officially a member again, lol.

Just a warning, I have a relatively small townhouse but it's open enough for lots of friendly people.

Also need to know if fajitas are ok??

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a plan to me. We can go with the 15th and fajitas sound amazing. I'll post an official thread, what time is good for you?

Honestly we are trying to rally up the club more bc last meeting we only had 7 people show. We will have more giveaways for this meeting!

OP
OP
Scrappy RN

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good! How about starting at 1 p.m.? Or we could do an evening mtg. I'm open to whatever. I'm a night owl so later is no problem at all.

It's summer and people have a lot of other plans so I would understand low numbers right now :)

I'll start the planning! We'll need people to bring sides to go with fajitas, drinks, plates, silverware, and toppings for the fajitas. I'll provide the fajitas and a bottle or two of wine.

See you then!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back