July 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month I am giving away 1 frag of PC Rainbow! I will draw a winner randomly on July 1st. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm MT on June 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Here is the frag:

PC Rainbow Frag 1.jpg

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, at least give Bill some likes for these... Heck, I think he deserves a double thumb. Thanks again Bill.. gonna pass on this coral as I have to much green in my tank. The colors also remind me of a Homewreker a little.
You may want to reconsider. One of the cool things about this coral is that you can control the coloration by where you place it. To get the rainbow coloration like it is now place it around 250-300PAR. If you go higher PAR like 350-400 it will turn into this
PC Rainbow.jpg

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to reconsider. One of the cool things about this coral is that you can control the coloration by where you place it. To get the rainbow coloration like it is now place it around 250-300PAR. If you go higher PAR like 350-400 it will turn into this
PC Rainbow.jpg
Honestly, I think I have it already from you. Mine has gone more violet. When I got it initially, it went brown. It's one of those I'm not sure what it is.. LOL.. Now it's more the color in the picture you posted above. But in my tank it sees 230 Par and is that purple color. Every tank is different and the colors you end up with. Also I'm just running the Radions. You use T-5s and Radions.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back