June 18th Club Meeting

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The june 18th club meeting will be held at my house in Spring Hill from 3:00Pm until the last person leaves (Whithin Reason) Ther will be a BBQ and Burgers/Dogs and the usaal Fixins.
If you have a favorite dish that you like you are encourged to bring it with you.
Thanks and Hope to See you all there!
Bill:bigsmile:

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there. Freedom of speech thought and enterprise or so I thought.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 15th is my brithday, the 18th is my youngest's birthday. Sorry, but we wont be able to make it.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone planning to attend the ETRC Frag Swap, I have switched our meeting date 2 x already to insure if this was the case we will choose another day for our meeting LMK
Bill

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope to be there. Will be needing an address, being it's my first trip out there.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its a long drive but I will try and make it over there Bill. lol

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined here and would LOVE to go to the June 18 meeting/swap but I have a party to DJ for on June 18 so will have to try the next one. However, I'd love some info on how to join the reef club! Can anyone direct me? By the way, I'm in unincorporated Spring Hill. It's great to be able to meet other hobbyists in the area and learn from what you know!

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined here and would LOVE to go to the June 18 meeting/swap but I have a party to DJ for on June 18 so will have to try the next one. However, I'd love some info on how to join the reef club! Can anyone direct me? By the way, I'm in unincorporated Spring Hill. It's great to be able to meet other hobbyists in the area and learn from what you know!

You can sign up at Application | Middle TN Reef Club and either pay with paypal or at the next meeting you attend. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or pm me on here.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

I Live close to the Kroger Marketplace and you can come over to my place any time you can make it! PM me and I will send you my Addy and cell#
Where is Unincorporated SH???
Bill

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized this is the same day as the funfly at the field I fly at in Columbia. I might still make it by but it might be a little later.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey on the other site I remember seeing the actual meeting starts at 6. Is this still same time of actual meetimg?

Yup, This is to give people that have to work a chance to attend the meeting too. But you can arrive anytime after 3:00PM if you like and just hang out and talk Reefs!
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A head count for buying Food would be nice as to not waste club Money on excess food for the meeting, If you plan on attending let us know so we have enough food for all!
Thanks in Advance
Bill

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.4%
Back