June 18th Club Meeting

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill be there! (bringing purchased corals for those that have requested.....i also have more)

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have Lots of SPS that can be Fragged for sale if their is interest LMK and you can pick your choices at the meeting!
Bill

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Billvis (my mixture of Elvis and Bill) since he tends to always have a rockin' good time at our meetings......I will be there before 3 probably I can help with the cooking some and I may even bring something as a dessert or side....maybe I can do my homemade potato salad or something

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Billvis (my mixture of Elvis and Bill) since he tends to always have a rockin' good time at our meetings......I will be there before 3 probably I can help with the cooking some and I may even bring something as a dessert or side....maybe I can do my homemade potato salad or something

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

Wow That's High Class Company you compare me with! You are welcome anytime you care to arrive, And Liz will be here early too also help with the Food stuffs.
Desert is something I have not yet covered so that is welcome if you wish to bring something.
Thanks in advance
Billvis Hehehehe I like it!

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We may come the oldest is having her tonsils taken out on friday all depends on if she feels like it we need your address so we can find you what kind of frags do you have.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We may come the oldest is having her tonsils taken out on friday all depends on if she feels like it we need your address so we can find you what kind of frags do you have.

Way too many to list, You can see for yourself when you get here. I Will PM you my addy
Bill

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will more than likely make it, just gotta check with the wifey. Bill, can you PM me your address please?

If I can make it I can bring the guacamole.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting still starts @ 6:00PM for those who work to attend! My Addy is listed below
Twenty 2 Seventy Joann Drive
Spring Hill Tn 37174
Members can arrive any time after 3:00PM if they want to come early and just hang out!
Hope to see you all on Sat
Bill

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't make it unfortunately but I will give my guac to someone to take. Hopefully Chris or Jay are going and I can give it to them. Just cuz I can't make it doesn't mean all should suffer without guac.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't make it unfortunately but I will give my guac to someone to take. Hopefully Chris or Jay are going and I can give it to them. Just cuz I can't make it doesn't mean all should suffer without guac.

You can bring that over to my house anytime. Like today would be good...hahaha

ocd_reefer

over-indulger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill,

I'm going to be there this time. Promise. However. Its only going to be for an hour or so. My father-in-law is having a birthday party that night.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back