June 18th Club Meeting

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to try to make it. I have the fun fly thing at Columbia that day but hopefully I can swing by later on.

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could make it. Working that day, lawn festival at church and then my wife and I will be celebrating out 10th anniversary that was actually today. Hope everyone has a great time:)

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is the Day, The Place is 2270 Joann Drive Spring Hill Tn 37174 Arrive any time after 3:pM Meeting Starts @ 6:00PM Food Drink and Prizes along with Ice Cold Watermelon!
From Nashville, Take 840 to Hwy 31 and go South to S. H. (9 Mi) Just past Buckner Rd Across from the Kroger Marketplace Turn Left on Spring Hill Circle to Penny Lane Turn Left
to Joann Drive Turn Left to 2270 on Left Side. If you have ??? 615 Four 98 Four 4 Five 5 for help.
Hope to see you all today
Bill

acecool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill,

Your tank looks great and thanks for helping me lose some weight with yummy zero calories pies and burgers :bigsmile:. Nice to meet you all.

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool meeting... Nice to meet the new folks and those of you I cAnt remember ;) thank you for those that helped me trade out my glass... You are awesome! And for the Oreo pie!!! And for the hotdogs and hamburgers and chicken and fruit and beans and dude!!! I'm stuffed!!!... And for good company... Great time!!! See you all again soon

-mel

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You Guy's were Amazing, I will have to buy a larger house instead of Downsizing at this rate! I have never had a better time at a meeting than with the Group that came today and Wish i had thought to get more chairs. Had tons of fun and enjoyed everyone's company, And Thanks to all that helped me thin my tank out a little today as it sure needs it!
Best part was just about everyone went home with something from the meeting and all the food was eaten and everyone went home full.
Thanks to all that came and those who could not make it we will see you next time.
Bill

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Bill for Hosting such a great event and feeding us all.......Britt had an excellent time has never been to any meetings of any kind of club before and didn't know what to expect, but is excited and is so happy she came with me.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thx for the good times bill food was great oreo pie was the **** greg. and i think everyone did get something i believe me and Mike(i think that was his name sry) didnt win from raffle but i believe someone split a frag they won for him and i won one of the UC extras so i think it was 100% wins lol thx again bill for throwing a good party :)

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for hosting the meeting Bill. We had a great turnout with standing room only, lol. Your hospitality is second to none! It was great meeting some of the new members also.

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and angrycubano, the guacamole was friggin amazing. As was the Oreo pie Greg!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! thanks to Mitch(angrycubano) for making the guac, and not even attending. That is commendable to say thee least. Thanks Bill for being an awesome host, and providing sucj killer frags as well. I'm sure you made out as good as all of us getting them. which is a beautiful thing. And maybe when we use some name tags, I'll know other peoples names and will thank them for stuff too:wink:
and angrycubano, the guacamole was friggin amazing. As was the Oreo pie Greg!

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! thanks to Mitch(angrycubano) for making the guac, and not even attending. That is commendable to say thee least. Thanks Bill for being an awesome host, and providing sucj killer frags as well. I'm sure you made out as good as all of us getting them. which is a beautiful thing. And maybe when we use some name tags, I'll know other peoples names and will thank them for stuff too:wink:
We will have name tags again at the next meeting, And thanks for the nice comments about all the great things that were brought by members and I really got to rearrainge my tank today due to the extra room of one less Frag Rack being gone now.
Bill

josh_tn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a great time as well. Great to see such a good turnout and meet some new folks. Big thanks to Bill for hosting and for the new frags.

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm glad the guac could make it even though I couldn't. Thanks for coming by and picking it up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back