June 21st Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I will give it a sticky hug tomorrow but today I am hanging out with the family! They miss me for some reason, not sure why :tongue:

We will be there every day next week and if you need next weekend we can do that.

Sigh I don't know if I will ever get a chance to get down there :( I work M-f to 5 :30 and even Saturday. Up2 is my goto guy for pickups I will see what day he can come down.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sigh I don't know if I will ever get a chance to get down there :( I work M-f to 5 :30 and even Saturday. Up2 is my goto guy for pickups I will see what day he can come down.

I can meet you both Sunday if that works, perhaps you and Up2 can both come that day. I am going to take a "stay cation" at home to finish up some projects starting June 30.

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I sent a message on the cherry coral site, but will post here as well.

1) GREAT SALE. I have a new 28g JBJ nano and think the approx 23 frags I got from this sale will almost fill it up.
2) Do you offer placement advice as far as flow/light, etc...?
3) If you remember, I asked about delayed shipping as I am waiting for a new light from Reef Radiance. It is a DM 132-e LED and it should handle the acro's I purchased nicely. The current light in the hood would be iffy for acro's I think. On your site, it only gives me untiil wednesday to ship out. I was wondering if I could delay shipping to be shipped out possibly next monday? Rick has assured me I will receive my light this week, but just want to make sure.
4) I won the first GC for the caption contest with the guy and the shark. Would I be able to use it at all for the shipping module? I realize the GC is for $50 and the shipping is only 40, but I would gladly give up the difference. I went a little crazy and am seriously wondering how I am going to fit the 23 frags I purchased in my tank, let alone more :D

THANKS AGAIN and I look forward to your response.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I sent a message on the cherry coral site, but will post here as well.

1) GREAT SALE. I have a new 28g JBJ nano and think the approx 23 frags I got from this sale will almost fill it up.
2) Do you offer placement advice as far as flow/light, etc...?
3) If you remember, I asked about delayed shipping as I am waiting for a new light from Reef Radiance. It is a DM 132-e LED and it should handle the acro's I purchased nicely. The current light in the hood would be iffy for acro's I think. On your site, it only gives me untiil wednesday to ship out. I was wondering if I could delay shipping to be shipped out possibly next monday? Rick has assured me I will receive my light this week, but just want to make sure.
4) I won the first GC for the caption contest with the guy and the shark. Would I be able to use it at all for the shipping module? I realize the GC is for $50 and the shipping is only 40, but I would gladly give up the difference. I went a little crazy and am seriously wondering how I am going to fit the 23 frags I purchased in my tank, let alone more :D

THANKS AGAIN and I look forward to your response.

Hi, we can hold your gems until late next week no problem.

I will shoot you an email when we ship with the light conditions we kept each one under.

Gift Certs cannot be applied towards shipping, sorry.

Let us know when you get that new light!

stacy_vennes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I know you guys are super busy but I was wondering if there is a thread to post our check ins yet? I looked and didn't see anything just wanted to make sure im not missing it. Thanks guys and awesome job as always.

Kmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can meet you both Sunday if that works, perhaps you and Up2 can both come that day. I am going to take a "stay cation" at home to finish up some projects starting June 30.

Wow! yeah, sunday would be awesome. Will the morning work for you? Its up2no6oods sons Birthday so we would have to come early.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my Corals today.

They look Amazing as usual.

Todd and Brett have tons of awesome frags there.

Can't wait to visit next time.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! yeah, sunday would be awesome. Will the morning work for you? Its up2no6oods sons Birthday so we would have to come early.

For sure, Monday morning early would be great! Text or call when you guys are on the way.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am creating the GC and raffle thread right now so post up those check ins.

will2629

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this was my first time ordering on a live sale ,had a good time and got some sweet frags thanks alot for making it a pleasurable experience

khoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all mine showed up this morning. They look awesome! Darth maul favia... bloodshots... very sweet stuff. Thanks for another great live sale!

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we can hold your gems until late next week no problem.

I will shoot you an email when we ship with the light conditions we kept each one under.

Gift Certs cannot be applied towards shipping, sorry.

Let us know when you get that new light!

I just got the light today and set it up. WOW what a difference a real light makes ;-) Now if I can just get a better looking hanging light clamp. I think I am ready to have the corals shipped. What would be easier for you guys? Ship out tomorrow or Monday? Just let me know and know how to purchase the shipping module as I don't believe they fit into one of the ones on your site (But I could be wrong).

Looking forward to getting these into my tank and see them under my new lighting. When I had on only the 2nd channel (Blues and violets) my colors POPPED.

Adam

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the light today and set it up. WOW what a difference a real light makes ;-) Now if I can just get a better looking hanging light clamp. I think I am ready to have the corals shipped. What would be easier for you guys? Ship out tomorrow or Monday? Just let me know and know how to purchase the shipping module as I don't believe they fit into one of the ones on your site (But I could be wrong).

Looking forward to getting these into my tank and see them under my new lighting. When I had on only the 2nd channel (Blues and violets) my colors POPPED.

Adam

Hi Adam, snatch up a Thursday module and we will get you shipped out today!

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done. :D Also, do you guys email out a tracking number when they ship?

Tracking comes right from Fedex to your email.

I just printed out your novels worth of order :D so the guys will be getting busy on it now.

dcoli13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the live sale. All of my corals arrived super healthy and happy and look amazing in my tank. Usually when I order WYSIWYG Corals they never come as good as they looked in the picture, but these corals look even more amazing than their pics. Great job guys!!!

Back