June Mega Livesale! Friday 6/7 and Saturday 6/8 with ARC + TCK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Direct links to the livesale event

Day 2 https://tckcorals.com/product-category/livesale-day-2/

Day 1 https://tckcorals.com/product-category/livesale/

We will be officially kicking the summer season off Friday June 7th here on Reef2Reef! There will be some amazing deals on some really sweet corals!

DETAILS:
June Megasale!

Friday June 7th 2019 starting @ 3pm EST
Continuing Saturday June 8th starting @ 3pm EST

Giveaway details posted below

Rules:
We will post up 3-5 photos at a time with links to the website tckcorals.com. All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final. Please register with the site ahead of time

Shipping can be pre-purchased for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via PM. No piggyback shipping. We only ship to the continental US.

Shipping Modules HERE

We will also be entering everyone who registers with the site and purchases a shipping module into a drawing for a $200 credit/gift certificate code. The drawing will be 1 hour before the sale starts (3pm EST 6/7/19). Deadline to enter is 2pm EST 6/7/19

Local pickup will also be available at A Reef Creation retail location

*Every shipped box will also have a freebie frag included on top of all purchases.*

MegaSaleFlyer Rev3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway Details:

Grand Prize Giveaway!

We will be giving away a Neptune Systems Trident during this sale event. To enter into this giveaway, all you have to do is make a purchase* during the sale event and post a FTS [full tank shot] of your reef systems here in the thread. We understand the weather is getting nicer and committing to a full 2 day sale is a very tall order, so no need to post every hour for this one.

We will make a thread for the giveaway after the livesale concludes. LINK
IMG_3939.jpeg

Shipping Giveaway:

We will also be entering everyone who registers with the site and purchases a shipping module into a drawing for a $200 credit/gift certificate code. The drawing will be 1 hour before the sale starts (3pm EST 6/7/19). Deadline to enter is 2pm EST 6/7/19

Other giveaways:

We will also be doing random giveaways throughout the sale! Stay tuned

*Excludes shipping module purchase

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway details updated

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be officially kicking the summer season off Friday June 7th here on Reef2Reef! There will be some amazing deals on some really sweet corals!

DETAILS:
June Megasale!

Friday June 7th 2019 starting @ 3pm EST
Continuing Saturday June 8th starting @ 3pm EST

Giveaway details posted below

Rules:
We will post up 3-5 photos at a time with links to the website tckcorals.com. All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final. Please register with the site ahead of time

Shipping can be pre-purchased for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via PM. No piggyback shipping. We only ship to the continental US.

Shipping Modules HERE

Local pickup will also be available at A Reef Creation retail location

*Every shipped box will also have a freebie frag included on top of all purchases.*

MegaSaleFlyer Rev3.jpg
Buying a shipping module Friday never done your sale before is it the first person to put item In cart gets it or do you have to purchase the item right away or wait till you are done with the sale then pay for everything

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang epic sale coming up! Trident prize too?!? Wha?!?

MegaSaleFlyer-700X200px _v4.jpg

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying a shipping module Friday never done your sale before is it the first person to put item In cart gets it or do you have to purchase the item right away or wait till you are done with the sale then pay for everything
It should be the first person to complete the transaction for the coral- gets it.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a dumb question. Never purchased anything from a live sale. If I purchase a shipping module and dont end up purchasing anything is it refunded?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back