June reef-coral expo (know naming ain't right sorry)

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the plans for the reef show in June? Kind of hard to social distance and get some good coral, as I like to get up close and personal when frag/coral shopping!! Lol ..will it be postponed? Moved online??

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I can imagine it would be hard to give a definite answer right now. Also if we did get the all clear and did have it the turnout would probably be affected due to people not wanting to go into crowded places.

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to find out if this is still happening, I can't find out much, can someone please help me

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, that's what I was thinking, it's almost a 2hr drive and wanted to make sure about things before making the drive, I was really looking forward to seeing the freshwater side this year

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad to hear that, that give me more time to save for it ,looking forward to freshwater side, hopefully still have both shows together, are the monthly meeting been postponed also?

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad to hear that, that give me more time to save for it ,looking forward to freshwater side, hopefully still have both shows together, are the monthly meeting been postponed also?
they have been but we will resume them in June the post for Junes meeting will be up soon

Back