Just a shroom ...I tell ya!!!!

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well when Vic (WWC) and I got the Jaw dropper I thought I seen it all but now look @ The Jaw Breaker!!!! This thing just gets better and better, what do you think?
001-24-1.jpg

I

inactive

View Badges
Don't get me wrong, I used to be a big mushroom guy... these just don't do it for me I guess. *shrug* No offense intended. :)

awcasper

Goby in the sea of life.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a team of actinodiscus mushrooms all combined into one to form the mega mushroom-zoid.

I'm a big shroom head and wouldn't mind having one. Wouldn't pay more than $20 for it, though.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get me wrong, I used to be a big mushroom guy... these just don't do it for me I guess. *shrug* No offense intended. :)

You're fine man no worries, I don't enjoy shrooms really either, but the rim is pretty sweet and I would definitely own this one.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it, hopefully it doesn't grow as slowly as your other mushroom.

I

inactive

View Badges
Share it with us Kray in a new thread with a HD video.....I like shrooms but mostly the ricordea sort......Maybe a rare one here and there.....Those ones are nice though.

I'll try to shoot a vid of the 37 and it's shroomies by this weekend.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back