Just add water Red Sea 425 XL / WrasseTasic

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i come back to stalk on y'all and crabby is getting a new tank?!!??!! CRABBY!! Congrats on the new tank, sorry about the Aip's :(

I know right, what is this world coming to when crabby gets ANOTHER tank!! Can't even let others finish there builds and he's got an up grade in the house;Shifty

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know right, what is this world coming to when crabby gets ANOTHER tank!! Can't even let others finish there builds and he's got an up grade in the house;Shifty
haha, that's what im saying! shoot, i sold off my big tank and am making a 10 gallon mini reef. ;)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)

DSC_0008.JPG

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don new tanks a filtering beast! Daddy likes
Daddy can come and play anytime

Can't wait to see the new tank up and running
You and me both.

i come back to stalk on y'all and crabby is getting a new tank?!!??!! CRABBY!! Congrats on the new tank, sorry about the Aip's :(
How you been. Thanks for the stalking. I been wanting to make a trip out to first class. Hidden gem thanks for showing me

Ha need room for my fish and it was the push and help of friends

haha, that's what im saying! shoot, i sold off my big tank and am making a 10 gallon mini reef. ;)
I do t blame you and have way more tank then I can handle. Thinking more softy tank this time.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the first one
Hermit nem that I saw on a snail at the lfs. I bought the snail lol. Took nem off and put him in the home for unwanted pests. It is a pretty nem and aiptasia won’t even get close to it. It nukes them lol.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hermit nem that I saw on a snail at the lfs. I bought the snail lol. Took nem off and put him in the home for unwanted pests. It is a pretty nem and aiptasia won’t even get close to it. It nukes them lol.
Can I borrow it.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've turned off news and most internet. R2r is about the only one I'm on
I am watching my sons bball game on tv. The marine in me got the best of me and I said some not so nice thing and got booted for the rest of the season. Don’t watch the news or game, so R2R and tv bball is all I got right now lol.

Wife got my son right as he was dunking on a kid lol. Seems she has my camera.........
1A92DA2F-C704-416A-A564-795CF800D4C8.jpeg

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am watching my sons bball game on tv. The marine in me got the best of me and I said some not so nice thing and got booted for the rest of the season. Don’t watch the news or game, so R2R and tv bball is all I got right now lol.

Wife got my son right as he was dunking on a kid lol. Seems she has my camera.........
1A92DA2F-C704-416A-A564-795CF800D4C8.jpeg
Banned for the season seams a little extreme for words

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Banned for the season seams a little extreme for words
Well, Recon Marine words and normal people words to certain officials are a little different. Son comes home with bruises from being fouled over and over and no fouls ever called. Gets old after 4 years of dealing with it. Basically was a really bad night for me lol. I shouldn’t have said what I said, but once it left my mouth, I had to own it.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Recon Marine words and normal people words to certain officials are a little different. Son comes home with bruises from being fouled over and over and no fouls ever called. Gets old after 4 years of dealing with it. Basically was a really bad night for me lol. I shouldn’t have said what I said, but once it left my mouth, I had to own it.
I played ball like that most games. This isn't the 90s.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back