OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your Midas. Get rest and take pics when you can!
Thank you And I’ll get pics soon

Sorry to hear about your midas, I love how they move, no-one has ever had a go at mine and it swims with everyone.
Thank you the movement is somewhat like an eel or snake like.

Sorry Midas didnt make it Don. Any chance an ear muf is coming?
Went to get the earmuff over the weekend but it was gone. Still looking for one

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put food in trap and was lowing it down to the sand bed and pintail swam in. Job done
AE7975BB-C3F6-4677-978F-712E61447308.jpeg

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pintail is being evicted?
Yes. Not sure it’s the right decision but Lineatus been in hiding and looks more like a female Rhomboid. No color.
leaving lineatus and hoping for a recovery and leaving Radiant. I have 4 other wrasse between 2 stores that I’m going to put in the same time and hope it works out.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t seen the anemone crab. Yesterday I found him on the other side of the tank and tonight he moved again.
I got home right before lights out when lights are all blue but here is a picture anyway
366FE0D4-5924-445B-A640-9E14AB90ABA6.jpeg

Should I catch the crab and put him back with the BTA or leave him be?

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two cent he’s gonna roll where he wants moving him stressing him to maybe just walk off again eh. If no ones picking on him in the open see what he’s up to
That is my thought. I’m thinking the clowns chased him. They would nudge him once in awhile. I’m not sure he won’t last long in the open but nature will always win in the end no matter what I want or do.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad he can’t get one of your nems for himself :( If only one nem would take up home across tank from clowns he’d be set. Hope he works his way back tonight
He is small so hard to keep track of. I’ll watch the best I can and rehome him if he don’t find a good home to protect him

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang work getting in the way of reefing. Great update though. Lots of wrasses bring lots of challenges. Our scarlet pinstripe seems awesome and is subtly beautiful. But I saw a big ole one at a LFS last weekend that was ugly. I hope they are not actually the same fish.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang work getting in the way of reefing. Great update though. Lots of wrasses bring lots of challenges. Our scarlet pinstripe seems awesome and is subtly beautiful. But I saw a big ole one at a LFS last weekend that was ugly. I hope they are not actually the same fish.
I thought the scarlet pinstripes stayed smaller.

I don’t have a problem getting healthy fish but I do struggle with keeping everyone happy. A few chases and one fish always ends up not doing well. Guess it’s better the sick fish.
No one ever said it was easy and I guess the challenges are part of why we love the hobby

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the scarlet pinstripes stayed smaller.

I don’t have a problem getting healthy fish but I do struggle with keeping everyone happy. A few chases and one fish always ends up not doing well. Guess it’s better the sick fish.
No one ever said it was easy and I guess the challenges are part of why we love the hobby
Yep, so true.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back