Just add water Red Sea 425 XL / WrasseTasic

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I install a pole for her. I’m sure that will get them spawning like snails
Maybe paste the images of Kalisha too just for good measure, LOL.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe tape pics of clowns in a nem together on the side of the tank.
Maybe paste the images of Kalisha too just for good measure, LOL.
Lol. He seems to be young/ immature yet. So a picture or playboy magazines may help lol. I don’t want to have the talk with him

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. He seems to be young/ immature yet. So a picture or playboy magazines may help lol. I don’t want to have the talk with him
He will learn watching the snails. LOL!

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vacuumed sand bed and cleaned the glass. I hit the WWC yellow tip and snapped it off the plug with the Python while clean the sand. Re glued and said a prayer.
. Sucked 20 gallons from the sump and cleaned it up sending suspended uglies to the display. Glad I cleaned display first.

Added more flow tangs and Wrasse seem to like to play in it but poor Midas Blenny crashes head first and struggles getting in her crevices clowns and Borbonius struggle swimming but corals seem to like the increased flow.
I just can’t figure out the flow part.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today it came unglued and floated across the tank.

Can you use an toothpick, and rubber-band it down, to a small piece of live rock, like how we used to do with Toadstool leather frags???

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good...

Vary soon she will realize he is the only one giving her some attention and will go after him :D

Or, it's two females... ;Wideyed

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vacuumed sand bed and cleaned the glass. I hit the WWC yellow tip and snapped it off the plug with the Python while clean the sand. Re glued and said a prayer.
. Sucked 20 gallons from the sump and cleaned it up sending suspended uglies to the display. Glad I cleaned display first.

Added more flow tangs and Wrasse seem to like to play in it but poor Midas Blenny crashes head first and struggles getting in her crevices clowns and Borbonius struggle swimming but corals seem to like the increased flow.
I just can’t figure out the flow part.
I think theyll adjust to the flow rate. Give em a few days. Still doesnt compare to what they get at times in nature so I expect theyll be fine.

I think the clowns will work it out eventually too. The little guy is probably just not at the right maturity point for her to want him around. Eventually he’ll hit puberty and you can start playing the 70’s **** music for them. Boom chicka bomb bomb :)

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you use an toothpick, and rubber-band it down, to a small piece of live rock, like how we used to do with Toadstool leather frags???
Great idea. Thanks

Looking good...

Vary soon she will realize he is the only one giving her some attention and will go after him :D
Haha for sure. Thanks for stoping by my thread

Or, it's two females... ;Wideyed
Ha don’t jinx me

I think theyll adjust to the flow rate. Give em a few days. Still doesnt compare to what they get at times in nature so I expect theyll be fine.

I think the clowns will work it out eventually too. The little guy is probably just not at the right maturity point for her to want him around. Eventually he’ll hit puberty and you can start playing the 70’s **** music for them. Boom chicka bomb bomb :)
I been raising flow slow to let them adjust. It changes up the fish chill spots and some chasing or just being grumpy.

Funny how I watched her mature and grow while he stayed goofy and Immature. Getting excited for him to become a man, who doesn’t love a little 70’s **** music.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During feeding we had nature at its finest moment.
Lineatus takes huge chunk of clam from PBT, female clown said no it’s in my corner and takes it from Lineatus then gives it to the Anemone.
I was shocked the Lineatus allowed the clown to have it because he thinks he rules the tank.

Got some new goodness. Oregon tort and Trachyphyllia.
In my tank aquarium app no filter work best
06E2A371-C52C-4161-A8DE-888F1D7C740A.jpeg

LFS same lights but less green and Red then me. Very close to what I see with my eye. Aquarium app with built in filter
A4FAB633-D4C8-444A-8F72-8CC78F6E7DC2.jpeg

While in the tank I found the zoa frag from Rich. Disappeared 3-4 days ago.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During feeding we had nature at its finest moment.
Lineatus takes huge chunk of clam from PBT, female clown said no it’s in my corner and takes it from Lineatus then gives it to the Anemone.
I was shocked the Lineatus allowed the clown to have it because he thinks he rules the tank.

Got some new goodness. Oregon tort and Trachyphyllia.
In my tank aquarium app no filter work best
06E2A371-C52C-4161-A8DE-888F1D7C740A.jpeg

LFS same lights but less green and Red then me. Very close to what I see with my eye. Aquarium app with built in filter
A4FAB633-D4C8-444A-8F72-8CC78F6E7DC2.jpeg

While in the tank I found the zoa frag from Rich. Disappeared 3-4 days ago.
Those colors, very nice !

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those colors, very nice !
Thank you
In my tank it is more green but still nice
Sweet colors on those pieces. I can see why ya had to go back got em today.
I wanted to get it the weekend before Richaplooza. I was happy it was still there

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the Polyplab coral view lens V2. It over corrects to much and everything looks way off. May try the original coral view because the yellow lens may be the one I need.
I have better luck with aquarium app.
Picture taken with coral view V2
D203C57C-0633-47E2-9DAA-53F4B5CB8A33.jpeg
4D878B0B-C910-48A0-875F-1F06A7298F6F.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back