JUST ADDED TO SALE: Reef Octopus, Abyzz, Maxspect & more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ShadowR55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reefing and looking to buy a reef octopus elite 200, do you guys carry the elite series?

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, I didn't realize they were that unreliable!
I think i was just the lottery winner....not of having problems (lots of people had problems), but of getting ingnored by their customer service.

All my attempts to RMA resulted only in vague instructions to attempt repairs.

I wont do buisness w maxspect again and i make sure everyone hears how they treat some of their customers.

I am fairly easy going, love my Vortechs, Wavs, and have even accepted that Jaebos have a place.

That Gyre x150 though....i recommend it to repair enthusiasts and people i hate only.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reefing and looking to buy a reef octopus elite 200, do you guys carry the elite series?
Sorry, we do not carry the Elite's :( We do carry Vertex Omega skimmers which have a similar design: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/prot...protein-skimmers/vertex-protein-skimmers.html

Any Kessil!? I need to get my refugium going!
If they participate it would be over the actual Black Friday weekend, so set an alarm for 12:01AM on 11/24 :p

Any chance items get restocked before Sunday? I see items already sold out! Thanks.
It looks like we are awaiting a few orders from CoralVue, so there is a chance.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the order includes varios pumps?

The VarioS pumps are one of our door busters that haven't been featured yet, so we do have a small reserve of each model set aside. Make sure you are subscribed to our emails and youtube for new doorbuster announcements :)

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One word BRS. —>EcoTech<—. l need them to go on sale. Any word? l had to rebuild my return pump last night at 3am for the second time in a week. l need a new one and am awaiting to see sales.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One word BRS. —>EcoTech<—. l need them to go on sale. Any word? l had to rebuild my return pump last night at 3am for the second time in a week. l need a new one and am awaiting to see sales.

EcoTech will not be going on sale this year :(

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech will not be going on sale this year :(
They did their sale over the summer....didn't need one...picked up one any way.

Thats what you've got to do.

Contrary to my issue w gyre, i have found the current RO controllable skimmer pumps to be good, i assume their return pumps probably are to.

Back