Just curious: why do people care about lineage and how do you prove it?

SaltISlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yours looks a little bleached out. Give it time. I’m sure it will look more like the first. I’ve bought a lot of torch corals that under first impression in my tank I was mad about. After a month-2 they start showing their true coloration.
Well lets hope so. Maybe it got bleached because it was 66f in the jar wheb i got it in the mail. I got it at 9am.. so it was overnight shipping nit even in shipling for more thsn 15 hrs.. but 66f was cold. I dont think he insulated it enough maybe ?

But i hope it colors up like you said..

brahm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also...back in the days it was more common to get wild (not maricultured) but true wild sps and you never know how they would adapt under tank lighting, so something that was captive raised by a specific person you knew what it could look like in your tank.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you think Todd’s torch is on another level check out Jeff’s Blue Tip Jade torch! That’s about 3 levels above Todd’s if you ask me love my Jade!
Got any pics?! Haven’t seen that one. Left the hobby just as euphyllia was getting hot but didn’t keep up with it

Triketra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got any pics?! Haven’t seen that one. Left the hobby just as euphyllia was getting hot but didn’t keep up with it
image_1b779734-78e0-4b00-bf36-19243d86b3ad_1024x1024.jpg

Back