Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 08012021115120.jpg

Manny D. Mandarin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time lurker and recent member. I recently had a total knee replacement so I have watched as many BRS videos as possible. Love those guys. I was just cleaning my tank and thought the volitan was on the other side when I stuck my hand in. Didn't go well but not the first time. Looks like I'll be on benadryl and ibuprofen for the day.

I have been a reefer since the mid 90's and a nerd all my life. Journeyman Patternmaker, Machinist, Mechanical, Electrical, And Software engineer.

My first tank was a 150g plumbed through the floor with 55 gallon drums for a wet/dry system, Sump and 3 drums for anaerobic digestion. It was successful and sold with the house. Been experimenting ever since. I have researched lighting and anaerobics for years and am looking to add to my toolbox of knowledge.

My current tank is an ongoing experiment. 72g bowfront with fiberglass sculpted background and a center refugium for growing pods.

SMTank.jpg

Not glorious but it's a test tank for lighting and anaerobics. I still haven't been able to talk the wife into a 200g livingroom peninsula but she loves the critters when she comes into my office. I'm getting close to convincing her.
The backdrop of your tank is so cool and something I would want to swim in!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
FBAA

FBAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently running this configuration. the fish migrate to it and the corals still popped. I'm looking to increase these gradually.

Attachments

• Layout_V2.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 36

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.1%
Back