• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Just joined WWC Coral club!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined the WWC coral club and will be receiving my first order in next couple of days! Very excited as I have received some zoas from them in the past and was very pleased. When the corals arrive I will post and update as well as pictures of the new additions.

OP
OP
captainbeardly

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9022EA2F-E158-4DCF-87D2-5A0AC737C384.jpeg
9022EA2F-E158-4DCF-87D2-5A0AC737C384.jpeg First order came in and couldn’t be happier! Fast delivery and all 5 Frags look healthy as can be. Thank you World Wide Corals!

OP
OP
captainbeardly

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
24hr update everyone is happy and fully open! So far everything has been great from ordering to acclimation. I did the recommended acclimation process and 100% on par. More updates to come with future orders from World Wide Corals

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are so happy to know that you are enjoying our subscription! I hope you enjoy all corals you receive. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back