• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Just moved to Florida. Looking for reefers that have high-end SPS for sale

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Jim I may need to piggyback on this one have you found some good sellers? I'll likely be moving to FL in the next month and eventually will be looking for acros.

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Jim I may need to piggyback on this one have you found some good sellers? I'll likely be moving to FL in the next month and eventually will be looking for acros.
Hi Tim,

Welcome to Florida! I'm in Jupiter, on the East coast, 6 months of the year. (I'm in R.I. now, and during the summers). Besides the sources already mentioned in this thread, there are two others in Jupiter that I can hook you up with, and myself of course, that have SPS. There are a few Shows every year that are worth going to. I went to one in Miami and Reefapalooza in Orlando.

In St. Petes is A.J.'s Aquariums who I have purchased from (shipped) and recommend.

I have new construction being built in Naples and will be moving there from Jupiter in Sept '23.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I’m in fort myers and work in Naples.

Nice I've tried to look for a forum for the area but it looks pretty inactive. Any shops you like down there?

Hi Tim,

Welcome to Florida! I'm in Jupiter, on the East coast, 6 months of the year. (I'm in R.I. now, and during the summers). Besides the sources already mentioned in this thread, there are two others in Jupiter that I can hook you up with, and myself of course, that have SPS. There are a few Shows every year that are worth going to. I went to one in Miami and Reefapalooza in Orlando.

In St. Petes is A.J.'s Aquariums who I have purchased from (shipped) and recommend.

I have new construction being built in Naples and will be moving there from Jupiter in Sept '23.

Jim we will have to connect once I move and the tank is back up and running!

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tim,

Where in RI do you go to? I was born and raised in Barrington til I was 18/19, been down here since.
Nice I've tried to look for a forum for the area but it looks pretty inactive. Any shops you like down there?

Jim we will have to connect once I move and the tank is back up and running!
Yea the SWFMAS group used to be fairly active but the past couple years really died down. My usual store is Boardroom Aquatics, there’s a few to choose from in the area between Cape Coral to Naples.

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in RI do you go to? I was born and raised in Barrington til I was 18/19, been down here since.
Ha! Small world! I'm in West Warwick, right on the easternmost border near Cranston. It was like throwing a dart at a map board to find this spot. I just wanted to be in N.E. with plans of using my present condo as a home base while I explore R.I. and MA for a more permanent home.

Looking forward to hooking up with you and Tim when i get to Naples!

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that’s wild, small world indeed. Have to say little Rhody was a great place to grow up, got a little of everything! Hard to beat a summer up there, enjoy the rest of it, have a dels and a couple weiners all the way from Olneyville NY system or eats for me.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back