Just my white eye moray and fish eating.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A very interesting choice to include those brackish fish with the white eye moray. What size tank are they in? Some thoughts come to mind, maybe share why you choose those tankmates. What sg are you running?

OP
OP
mattybecks

mattybecks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A very interesting choice to include those brackish fish with the white eye moray. What size tank are they in? Some thoughts come to mind, maybe share why you choose those tankmates. What sg are you running?
My tastes in aquariums and stocking are a little different. I really enjoy the scat and mono behavior and their activity levels, their responsive nature, feeding behavior, and just the general look of them I find very pleasing to the eye.
The scats are interesting in that they join the mollies in grazing algae off the rocks and glass. at their current size they seem to be doing just as good a job. I plan to increase the size of the scat/mono groups once my larger aquarium is ready (180cm x 60cm x 60cm).

Current tank size is 100cm x 45cm x 35cm (160L). with the filter/sumps the total volume of water is approx. 240L. The scats and monos are still quite young, so I estimated they will be fine for the 3 months needed until there new system is ready.

The salinity is 35ppt.

Back