Just need to get this out to you guys... Seriously...

bluey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I've started a tank about a month ago and this forum in particular is the most useful resource I've had. It's not perfect but it's better than anything I've found. To each and every single member who has posted and replied... Thank you. I didn't have to ask because you already did.

OP
OP
bluey

bluey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here to help welcome to the journey! Started a channel recently and maybe it can help you out in the hobby! Even one tip that helps is a tip in your tool belt! Enjoy and welcome!

I'm good thanks... Didn't post this for you to get easy likes. I made this because I'm sincerely grateful to this community.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm good thanks... Didn't post this for you to get easy likes. I made this because I'm sincerely grateful to this community.
Never said you had to watch just was seeing if you wanted to see my tips for saltwater man thats all, I enjoy trying to help people in the hobby not looking for likes or subscribers just looking to learn more and maybe teach some.

If I can tell you anything about the hobby its to take your time and not rush, enjoy the process of starting your tank and your livestock will thank you for not being rushed into a new system.

Cheers man happy Saturday

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I've started a tank about a month ago and this forum in particular is the most useful resource I've had. It's not perfect but it's better than anything I've found. To each and every single member who has posted and replied... Thank you. I didn't have to ask because you already did.

I echo your thoughts. R2R is a great place to share our passion about this interesting hobby.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back