Just ordered a unit directly - one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been eyeing them for years at each MACNA and finally made the plunge after my last RODI unit got decimated during the move (broke every canister and ruined all the filters).

Just got off the phone with the AquaFX team, knowledge and friendly experience on a quality product. Made recommendations based on my needs and helped me setup a custom unit with everything I wanted/needed. Wish every sales transaction went this way - I'll review the product when I receive it this week.

Ended up with an Octopus: 6/7 stage 200 GPD chloramine buster and extra DI canister on a black frame. Hoping it will be as automated as I'm hoping and as sleek as the pictures on their site! :)

AquaFX

AquaFX
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been eyeing them for years at each MACNA and finally made the plunge after my last RODI unit got decimated during the move (broke every canister and ruined all the filters).

Just got off the phone with the AquaFX team, knowledge and friendly experience on a quality product. Made recommendations based on my needs and helped me setup a custom unit with everything I wanted/needed. Wish every sales transaction went this way - I'll review the product when I receive it this week.

Ended up with an Octopus: 6/7 stage 200 GPD chloramine buster and extra DI canister on a black frame. Hoping it will be as automated as I'm hoping and as sleek as the pictures on their site! :)

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has been running for two years strong. I make 20 gallons a week. Perfect 0 tds. These guys make great products!

20191026_133304.jpg

OP
OP
M

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for the purchase AND taking the time to post! Please let us know if you have any questions when you receive your system. ;Pompus

I had to call today as I wasn't understanding parts of the design of the system. I spoke with Doug again and I can genuinely say give him a raise, he deserves it. We need more customer service people like him in the world, took the time to explain everything thoroughly and was nothing but a pleasure to deal with. Gave me helpful tips and advise for planning out my build on the water front.

As to the unit, the thing is built like a beast - ALL the features I wanted and it was built exactly to my specs. Couldn't be happier! Will post again when I can get my AWS setup and everything rolling forward on that front.

Overall 10/10 maybe an 11/10 ... we need more companies like AquaFX.

Back