Just received BTA from Liveaquaria not happy

U

User1

View Badges
Liveaquaria emailed and said they were sorry for sending the incorrect specimen, and that they were refunding my money.

Good deal (although I personally would have been perfectly fine with the difference).

Edit - with regards to refunding the difference. They should have sent the correct item. I was only talking about the difference in price and that refund amount. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissa1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't have been fine with it as they had a smaller size available for less...If I wanted the smaller size, I would have chosen that one...Good thing LA has good customer support as it probably was (like you said) someone packing the wrong specimen...

Lance M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the bright side, that is a nice looking bta. Not sure how that was confused with a "medium" size.

Their customer service is always pretty good whenever I've had to deal with them. I've ordered bta's from them in the past, but only though their Diver's Den selections.

GoatmealJones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liveaquaria emailed and said they were sorry for sending the incorrect specimen, and that they were refunding my money.

Huge reason I buy livestock mostly from LA. They are so good about their refunds/replacements as long as the situation is reasonable.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back