Just showing off my peacock :D

Hadla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the tunze giveaway lol couldnt think of any other topic to post! He’s in a 10 gallon by himself for just a few more days while I get my 55g cleaned and running for him :) I can’t wait for him to have all that space and try out a few fish. He didn’t bother any fish at my lfs luckily XD

image.jpg image.jpg

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I would keep him in his own tank and do a bunch of decorative macroalgaes! That is what I did until the natural disaster known as "going on vacation and my friends messing up on taking care of him" occurred XD

I love these little space lobsters

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the tunze giveaway lol couldnt think of any other topic to post! He’s in a 10 gallon by himself for just a few more days while I get my 55g cleaned and running for him :) I can’t wait for him to have all that space and try out a few fish. He didn’t bother any fish at my lfs luckily XD

image.jpg image.jpg

aww lovley! I see a little bit of what might be shell rot on her back, something to keep an eye on. Hopefully she molts soon. I kept one years ago with fish... it didnt attack fish already in the tank but I could not add anything new.

Josh@BVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
adding fish is possible but not recommended. at some point he will get agitated or hungry and likly kill someone at some point. i wouldnt add anything you are not willing to assume will be lunch

OP
OP
Hadla

Hadla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that’s why I was going to try a damsel or two lol cheap fish that I don’t mind if he gets them and yeah I was also worried about that being shell rot which is why I’m making sure the 55 gallon has a spot where she can molt in complete darkness in peace :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back