Just started a 90g with live rock, is this a brittle star?

joshnunes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added the rock lastnight, found lots of arms sticking out of one of the rocks. The arms have white rings it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_6196.MOV
    74 MB

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably, post a picture or a 2 second clip. I’m not getting anywhere trying to download the “Major Motion Picture” that was posted on here. It can’t get any nominations if no one can see it:p:cool:

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes... micro brittle star arms in the movie.

Posted this before but here's a short video of a spawning event (((linking to YouTube makes it blurry at the beginning for some reason but then clears up))):

Last edited:

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a tip for posting videos. Its much easier for us if you post them to YouTube and link them here. That way we can watch the video right here in the thread and not have to download the video first, which I usually don't do.
EDIT : intended for the OP

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

joshnunes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a tip for posting videos. Its much easier for us if you post them to YouTube and link them here. That way we can watch the video right here in the thread and not have to download the video first, which I usually don't do.
EDIT : intended for the OP
Ive been creeping on the forums and just recently made an account and actually started posting. I had no idea, thank you. Ill be sure to keep it short next time lol

OP
OP
J

joshnunes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably, post a picture or a 2 second clip. I’m not getting anywhere trying to download the “Major Motion Picture” that was posted on here. It can’t get any nominations if no one can see it:p:cool:
Yeah im new the forums, ill make sure I keep them short from now on. Unless its golden globe worthy of course

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah im new the forums, ill make sure I keep them short from now on. Unless its golden globe worthy of course
I’m sorry buddy but I’m an evil tease by birth and I don’t doubt the quality of your pictures, just wanted to encourage you in my strange way since the first picture flopped. I don’t post video usually, just pictures now and the and lots of gifs. I don’t know why I am apologizing now for my conduct except that I have had a crazy weekend and writing that crap earlier helped me to clear my mind a bit. Thanks for letting me be “That Guy” in my earlier post . Truth is we need to see it and the internet was messing with us..
I had to get that off my chest, my Karma bill is due and I am short again this month.
Peace!
Animated GIF

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been creeping on the forums and just recently made an account and actually started posting. I had no idea, thank you. Ill be sure to keep it short next time lol
I suspected that this was the case and I dont know how to post video on YouTube my self. There are lots of people on here who are willing to help, and I am glad you have joined us.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Home Alone Dog GIF by Storyful

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back