Just starting back up with Nano 20 gal and looking for local reefers

amazonlykos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took our 125 gal down oh 5 or 6 yrs ago. Yesterday i bought a waterbox nano 20 gal off a dude in Tenn and it has begun!! Have no equipment and starting all over. Gonna set up an automatic waterchange system and do things a bit differently this go around. Looks like Fins and Frags is no more so looking to connect with local reefers who have frags for sale etc.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I can’t remember the name but there’s a place in Madison that everyone seems to like, I think they moved recently. There’s also Main Street Aquatics in Hartselle that’s really nice. Oh, and as far as I know for reefers up there, check out Harryfrags. He’s always got crazy good deals on SPS.

OP
OP
A

amazonlykos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet Thanks Tuffyyyy! Ill look for the Madison and Hartselle stores and for sure reach out to Harryfrags.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I don't remember the name amazonlykos. Is that what you used before?

I've got lots of SPS frags in Huntsville when you're ready. Check out my site: www.harrysfrags.com.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the store coming along? It's been a while since I visited the store. It was just a shell back then.
I’m not really sure. I havent been since March, but it was very nice back then. I tried to stop by around 4pm but I think they had closed for the day. I knew I should have called before driving up there.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the store coming along? It's been a while since I visited the store. It was just a shell back then.
He's been having a hard time getting livestock it, but that seems to be a common problem. The way the tanks are laid out is very nice though!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back