Just want to say thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

txreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you BRS team for my order. I am super excited to get my new tank set up and you all did not disappoint. I could have got a few items cheaper but the value that I got from all of your videos and tests you do was well worth the few extra dollars. I love learning new stuff, I have been in this hobby well over 15 years and I worked in it for 10.I still learn new stuff every week from you guys. This kind of customer service is rare these days especially with all that we have going on in our world today. Everything came fast and in great shape and I know I will be placing more orders soon I always do, just look at my order history, haha. I just wanted to say thank you to the team at BRS and that I appreciate all of you and the hard work. Even with everything going on you all are still on top of it. great work BRS.
IMG_0712.jpeg

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you BRS team for my order. I am super excited to get my new tank set up and you all did not disappoint. I could have got a few items cheaper but the value that I got from all of your videos and tests you do was well worth the few extra dollars. I love learning new stuff, I have been in this hobby well over 15 years and I worked in it for 10.I still learn new stuff every week from you guys. This kind of customer service is rare these days especially with all that we have going on in our world today. Everything came fast and in great shape and I know I will be placing more orders soon I always do, just look at my order history, haha. I just wanted to say thank you to the team at BRS and that I appreciate all of you and the hard work. Even with everything going on you all are still on top of it. great work BRS.
IMG_0712.jpeg

Thanks a ton for the kind words and support! Looks like you've got some ultra awesome gear to set up in the coming weeks! Love seeing new tanks being set up with T5's! :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back