Just wanted to add to positive reviews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LePlat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 2 weeks ago for an order last week. Emailed on Monday night late to request my order to be changed to tuesday shipping instead of wednesday They went above and beyond and shipped Tuesday. Package was dry inside so no leaks. Frags were nice, healthy even with one of my mushrooms letting go in transport. The gorgonians were massive and far larger than I was expecting. The St Thomas mushroom was far far larger than I ever expected! The magic mushrooms even had a small one show up after a few days on the edge of the plug.

All in all, would and will order again.

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great company to do business with I placed an order recently and I’ve placed a hand full throughout this past year and I’ve been super happy each time. I got a Vivids rainbow acropora that’s doing awesome and I HUGE grafted monti setosa that’s been coloring up with some green more and more each day. My st Thomas looks rough still it jumped during shipping and was most likely a newer frag so I haven’t had a chance to see that one in peak health but hopefully it heals up nicely. Her corals look great tho and the prices are pretty awesome as well!

@jtone_philthy_aquatics
Instagram

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CR has great customer service and prices, but for some reason, acros always come in very pale

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great company to do business with I placed an order recently and I’ve placed a hand full throughout this past year and I’ve been super happy each time. I got a Vivids rainbow acropora that’s doing awesome and I HUGE grafted monti setosa that’s been coloring up with some green more and more each day. My st Thomas looks rough still it jumped during shipping and was most likely a newer frag so I haven’t had a chance to see that one in peak health but hopefully it heals up nicely. Her corals look great tho and the prices are pretty awesome as well!

@jtone_philthy_aquatics
Instagram
Hi,

Please be sure to email me ([email protected]) if that St. thomas does not eventually recover. I will be more then happy to replace it for you on a future order. My fingers are crossed though ;)

Holly

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back