Just woke up to my tank lights on..

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank lights are on and shouldnt be. I figured apex lost connection and time. IT looked correct on the display, including time, but nothing functions when I press the buttons on the display (classic). Fusion says it's connected but has no readings for amps. This has me worried that the probes for temp ect are not working either.

I unplugged the apex for a minute. Plugged it back in, everything came on full blast. A moment later it went back to my 2 t5 channel on with LED bars (like it was initially). Now my apex monitor is blue and blank. Fusion still says its connected. Co2 is flowing which it normally wouldnt be right now.

If I unplug my apex display, should i still be able to control the unit via apexfusion? I think that should be my next step to rule out a display issue/vs the main module.

Thanks for any insight,

Matt

OP
OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it was the apex display apparently. I unplugged it and reset by killing power. It rebooted and fusion is able to control the unit.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back