OP
OceanDiver

OceanDiver

DEEPBLUE CURATOR
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pH probes should always read the calibration fluids correctly after calibration, or the calibration was unsuccessful.

hmmm. Should I recalibrate again. Both probes were getting the same numbers. I doubt they could both be bad. It there a double secret process the calibrations?

maybe I am missing something or need to let the numbers settle longer.

OP
OP
OceanDiver

OceanDiver

DEEPBLUE CURATOR
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pH probes should always read the calibration fluids correctly after calibration, or the calibration was unsuccessful.
Randy you aren’t going to believe this....

so I did some research and recalibrated via apex local vice apex fusion. Probelem solved. if the prode is in 7 or 10, I get the same reading and my tank is at 8.02.

i still have a CO2 issue and will continue with kalk but it’s nice to know the ph prode is actually giving me good info

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fine it just works
The tube gets clogged every once in awhile but I just clean it out
I dose 12 seconds every hour that Is one gallon on my set up
Hi. I just got the avast stirrer and I am planning on using a PMUP to feed the stirrer. Could you share the code you used for your 12 second every hour dose? I understand i will need to change the times that work for me, but I have been struggling with programming the PMUP to begin with. Thanks!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I just got the avast stirrer and I am planning on using a PMUP to feed the stirrer. Could you share the code you used for your 12 second every hour dose? I understand i will need to change the times that work for me, but I have been struggling with programming the PMUP to begin with. Thanks!
6D24A5D2-9AEC-43F6-AC87-1EAF084066DD.png

I had a gallon jug and ran the apex until it filled it while doing that I measured the time it took divided by 24 and then ran it external with no kalk for five days into a five gallon container just to make sure it was all good

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6D24A5D2-9AEC-43F6-AC87-1EAF084066DD.png

I had a gallon jug and ran the apex until it filled it while doing that I measured the time it took divided by 24 and then ran it external with no kalk for five days into a five gallon container just to make sure it was all good
This is great, thank you so much! And great point on running to a jug to make sure dose is right. I'll do that

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back