OP
andrewkw

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these units today and the WiFi won't connect. Anyone got any tips?

Does it see your wifi network?
The interface is crude and I have in the past had to reconnect once or twice to make sure it can see my network but always got it to work after no more then 2-3 tries. Additionally still happy with dosing pump performance. I just realized I hadn't tested my alkalinity in the past 8 days which is a long time for me, bust out the test kit and bang on like always.

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
As said above I have got both the X4 and F4 pumps and they are not like as I imagined as slave pumps of Jebao. They need separate power adapters and only can be viewed in same app.

Next during the installation of X4 I faced problem in auto mode and I switched on the pump1 for a trial and even after switching off the pump is running once the main power is on.
I have contacted Kamoer customer service Mrs.Amy Wan, she is more responsible and informed me to replace the PCB board which they will send to me.

Looking forward to receive the board and will update my review upon installation of the same.

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Very Good support of Kamoer customer care specially (Mrs.Amy), have got the new replacement PCB board have installed it and its working great now.
I have sharred below a video on how to replace the PCB board of your Kamoer pump.

Also find below the images of installation for reference.
1568703616077.png

1568703660117.png

1568703691312.png

Flulikesymptom5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Very Good support of Kamoer customer care specially (Mrs.Amy), have got the new replacement PCB board have installed it and its working great now.
I have sharred below a video on how to replace the PCB board of your Kamoer pump.

Also find below the images of installation for reference.
1568703616077.png

1568703660117.png

1568703691312.png

I ran across this in search of a possible solution for my pump, which is this exact same unit. One night the alarm went off on it and the only way I could get it to shut off was unplugging the unit. Now I cant get it to power back on. Ive tried everything and it wont power back on. I am thinking this might be a hardware issue. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran across this in search of a possible solution for my pump, which is this exact same unit. One night the alarm went off on it and the only way I could get it to shut off was unplugging the unit. Now I cant get it to power back on. Ive tried everything and it wont power back on. I am thinking this might be a hardware issue. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Please contact the customer care from Kamoer, they will solve it I believe

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back