Keeping Your Marine Fish Healthy, Part 3: The Reef Aquarium Medicine Cabinet Continued

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am loving your write ups! Cool that you are a fellow British Columbian too :) Thanks very much for your efforts and sharing these with us.

Trickman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a interesting topic for sure. Yes I would have to agree with you on metronidazole was a real game changer when introduced to the hobby. I am a firm believer that if fed to the fish it will keep a lot of things at bay. Including Ich. It is interesting this article showed up because I have been thinking about this subject. In general I have been thinking about the information available and options. Currently, I am delving into Quarantining systems. There are many approaches and many are old school. I think we can do better and document things better. Sadly, the aquarium book market is pretty much all but gone. I have not seen a good book released in years. So thank you for taking the time to do this write up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back