Ken's 215G SPS Build

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you like how it acts on your scrap tests. :) I'm pretty sure for this I didn't use a sealer, and I think it was because the shaped trim acted differently with it and everything matched better without.
Yeah sometimes you gotta go with the best color blend. Plus poplar doesn't seem that soft and has a fairly tight grain. Pine for sure.

OP
OP
kenchilada

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4906.jpeg

OP
OP
kenchilada

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mutilated my pretty sump today. Trying to install a Clarisea SK5000, which really does not fit. But I will make it fit. I also had to cut the acrylic on the Clarisea.

Now the problem I ran into is the thing only comes with an elbow to connect to your drain line. I don’t have clearance for that. I need a straight coupling. But the thread in the inlet bar does not seem to be NPT. I don’t know what it is yet. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
kenchilada

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on getting this tank ready for coral. Been dosing lanthanum the last week and it's not even making a dent in the phosphate. Rocks must be loaded with it.

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read your whole thread as it came up on a search while looking at canopies. Interesting read. I'm also a fan of Humble.fish.

Beautiful work you do. Wish you could build me a new canopy as mine is 19 years old and deteriorating. Great job!

Back