• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 160WE Tuna Blue and mount - Like new in box

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this Kessil 160WE Tuna Blue brand new in the box. It was mounted and used less than 2 months. Perfect. Comes with the box and mount. $200 shipped.

Kessil5.jpg Kessil3.jpg Kessil4.jpg Kessil2.jpg Kessil1.jpg

RaeRae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested going to do some research on this light. I have a 30 gallon cube. Wanting a mixed reef

OP
OP
Placerreefs

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested going to do some research on this light. I have a 30 gallon cube. Wanting a mixed reef
Ok. This Kessil worked great on my 32 gallon cube and was a big upgrade over the stock led hood plus the shimmer! Kessil is really good quality brand- basically bullet proof. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cencalreefer56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+1 on Shimmer and quality, I was running kessil for years and the shimmer undoubtably blows ai out of the water, only downside is buying a separate controller for setting a schedule but you can manually adjust it and can grow literally anything with these

OP
OP
Placerreefs

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on Shimmer and quality, I was running kessil for years and the shimmer undoubtably blows ai out of the water, only downside is buying a separate controller for setting a schedule but you can manually adjust it and can grow literally anything with these
All very true.

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RaeRae..............If you are looking for a good light, Jump on this. Its a good deal. If Idid not have 4 of these already I would be all over this.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back