• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue w Gooseneck and 90 (3 Sets)

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All - I have 3 sets of these - they are MINT condition. Literally less than a few weeks of use if that on them. No reason than the tank never got up and running they were going on so they were used on a temporary tank and the new tank that took its place is all SPS and I am putting a ATI 8 Bulb on it.

I do not have the boxes but these do not even have as much as a blemish. MINT condition. I am not looking to break up the goose-necks and 90's from the lights.

$320 per set (Light - Goose Neck - 90) Shipped. These are not lights that were used 3 years and kicked around a box and finaly sold - they are like buying new.

If interested in all 3 I will work out a deal send me a message.

Thanks!

OP
OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump - Lights are mint, hardly used. Looking to move them as a package deal. message me if interested see if we can work a deal. motivated seller.

BayR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in 1 maybe 2 of these if they are still available. Do you have pics?

BayR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever take those pics? I'm between your lights and another seller. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here you go.

20191119_213219.jpg

BayR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting but I ended up going with an Orphek Atlantik fixture. Sorry if it was an inconvenience but I was on the fence with your Kessils and the Orphek.

OP
OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no problem it is a good deal for someone - especially if they want 4 - I will make a good deal.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All - I have 3 sets of these - they are MINT condition. Literally less than a few weeks of use if that on them. No reason than the tank never got up and running they were going on so they were used on a temporary tank and the new tank that took its place is all SPS and I am putting a ATI 8 Bulb on it.

I do not have the boxes but these do not even have as much as a blemish. MINT condition. I am not looking to break up the goose-necks and 90's from the lights.

$320 per set (Light - Goose Neck - 90) Shipped. These are not lights that were used 3 years and kicked around a box and finaly sold - they are like buying new.

If interested in all 3 I will work out a deal send me a message.

Thanks!
I'm interested in 2 of them if they are still available

OP
OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was only going to sell 3 but I have 4. Willing to sell 4. I answered your PM.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back