• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360x Tuna Blue (2), A160we Tuna Blue, Spectral X Controller

BigReef2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Last summer I was hot on the trail to get a new tank but I ended up moving for a new job right after purchase. The wife also got pregnant somehow :)D) and long story short my tank is on hold for the foreseeable future.

I purchased everything in the picture from this same forum for $1050. I am happy to show receipts or proof if necessary as their pedigree might be somewhat important to the sale.
One a360X was apparently used for 1 month on a very low setting in a Cichlid tank before the owner determined it was overkill.
The other a360x was new in box but has been turned on by me for about 5 minutes just to see it work.
The 160we is new in box and still has the seal.
The spectral controller has never been opened as far as I know.
Not pictured is a mounting arm for one of the 360s. I can't find it at the moment. I will do my best to find it and throw it into a final sale.

I am asking $800 for everything shipped. I am not interested in parting out the sale at this time. Let me know if you have any questions.

20210225_163533.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BigReef2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not interested in parting yet but dropping price to $800 for everything

christopher.lauwers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am interested in the other 360X :)... I know your not interested in parting out... just putting it out there.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back