Kessil a360x

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
have you made the switch yet? I have 2 360x's on the way to replace my 160's on my 36' 50 reef mixed but mostly SPS intended and would be interested in hearing your opinion given your success keeping SPS w 160's

Not yet. It will probably be later this year or early next year? I'll most likely buy one 360 for the center before I make the swap with the 700's. I liked the wifi dongle that I saw at RAP, but I'll probably get the controller instead? We'll see?

GoatmealJones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke to Kessil. Basically my 160's both started wigging out after connecting to the controller so i filed a warranty claim. I decided to pay the difference and just go for the 360's. I asked the representative about the dongle. They didnt give me a direct answer but they did say that at this point I should wait for the dongle and not buy the controller, which is encouraging but who really knows. Ill let you know my thoughts after reciving them and using the for a couple weeks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back