• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360x's, Spectral Controller X, Orphek Atlantic V4 gen2 compact

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is sold. Thanks!

I have an Orphek Atlantic V4 gen 2 compact with gateway 2 for sale @ $650 shipped (SOLD)

fodAOG0eRAmALHpVPvHL6w.jpg

Nii8%3YyQDWKmBSOy4XvUw.jpg

hyRwRaq9RfCV884KQjiriQ.jpg

KL0D2jA7R9SJbfG3VmzrYg.jpg

*UPDATE*
All Kessil lights and controller sold.

I have 3 kessil A360X's for sale @$375 each shipped (firm) (SOLD)

I also have a kessil controller x for sale @ $85 shipped (firm) (SOLD)

I have a kessil a360we that I believe will be 2 years old in March for sale @ $185 shipped (firm) (SOLD)

2 of the 3 kessil a360x's were purchased on these forums as well as the controller and I never used them. The other one was purchased new and never used. All 3 have been opened and inspected. The new one was opened because the box came a little smashed on one corner so I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. The light with the most hours use is less than 20 hours. All lights have low to no hours use.

The kessil controller has been opened and inspected. Same thing. Barely used.

I got the Orphek Atlantic V4 around the 1st week of December. It was used for a little over a month. I love the light but hate the software it uses. The Orphek has to have the gateway to use which I am including. Great light.

The reason I am getting rid of everything is because I ended up settling on a couple ATI Powermodule Hybrids that were 50% of on closeout. I was struggling with what lighting was going to work on the new Innovative Marine Lagoon 112 gallon. In the end the tried and true performance of the ATI won out. Pics will come later today. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa. I took away from this thread is you got one of those gorgeous 3’ deep IM tanks. Pics! Build thread? I have the 100INt

OP
OP
bckey

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Kessil lights and controller are sold.

Last edited:

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.7%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 97 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back