• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP700 - Texas - Will Ship - $300

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ldreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil AP700 over my Red Sea 350 that I’m looking to get rid of to move to two smaller lights like the RS90’s or similar. So I’m looking to sell the AP700 and then buy something else.

The light is in good shape and has been over my tank for a while growing most if not all types of coral. I’ve had an issue with it broadcasting WiFi, I haven’t been able to get it to broadcast WiFi during setup, so I’ve never gotten it connected to the Kessil app. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if something is up with the light. You can still control it from the buttons on the light, just not the app.

It will come with the Kessil magnetic diffusers, twist on hanging kit with wire (you’ll still need whatever wall mounts you choose for the hanging wire) and will ship in the original box.

I’m currently traveling for work, so can’t get any photos of the light until I get back home tomorrow, but I’ll update the listing with photos when I get back.

I’m asking $300 OBO and will ship.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ldreefer

ldreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil AP700 over my Red Sea 350 that I’m looking to get rid of to move to two smaller lights like the RS90’s or similar. So I’m looking to sell the AP700 and then buy something else.

The light is in good shape and has been over my tank for a while growing most if not all types of coral. I’ve had an issue with it broadcasting WiFi, I haven’t been able to get it to broadcast WiFi during setup, so I’ve never gotten it connected to the Kessil app. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if something is up with the light. You can still control it from the buttons on the light, just not the app.

It will come with the Kessil magnetic diffusers, twist on hanging kit with wire (you’ll still need whatever wall mounts you choose for the hanging wire) and will ship in the original box.

I’m currently traveling for work, so can’t get any photos of the light until I get back home tomorrow, but I’ll update the listing with photos when I get back.

I’m asking $450 OBO and will ship.
Adding pictures.
E0173F3F-C3DE-4E98-8235-CB52EC5F4977.jpeg
FEF2E242-DF6D-4FDF-B926-19FF3B1766A5.jpeg
69FDCA0E-22D1-4945-8034-EE308999D0C1.jpeg
4D97594F-4A35-4DCB-B358-9DECB989F12C.jpeg

OP
OP
ldreefer

ldreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at some previous sold listing for this light, I am dropping the price to $375 due to the wifi issue.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back