Kessil h80 STL file for light shade

Carson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has made a light shade for the kessil h80. I have a 3d printer but I don't know how to 3d model my own projects. If anyone has made it and is willing to share the STL file it would be much appreciated

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May be less hassle to just buy one.

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can that would be awesome. I'd really appreciate it. I just got the kessil h80 for my HOB refugium and the light spills directly into my display tank
K all try making you one today

Froof

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has made a light shade for the kessil h80. I have a 3d printer but I don't know how to 3d model my own projects. If anyone has made it and is willing to share the STL file it would be much appreciated
Sweet. Thanks man
Hi. I have been looking for one of these too. Were you able to make the file? If so I’d love to print one.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back