KH Director only giving result of 4dkh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my KH director for over 3 months and now I’ve got a new problem, 2 days ago it gave me a measurement of 4dkh and has continued to give this result in 8 subsequent measurements. My actual value is 7.5dkh as measured by my hanna. I have now flushed the cell, reagent line, emptied the chamber, recalibrated the ph probe and all dosing pumps and the waste pipe is not below the surface. The reagent bottle is full, there are no kinks or blockages in any lines. This is the last thing I need on top of 3 months of trying to get rid of bubbles in the reagent... and not trusting it enough to automate dosing.... any ideas before I take a hammer to this useless thing!!!!!!

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul,
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again - there is no need to cross post this on every communications channel around, unless of course you’re not actually looking for assistance.

As I’m sure you’re looking for support; please email our support, and we’ll troubleshoot. This isn’t an issue that’s known, or has been seen prior that I’m aware of, so I really can’t think of anything to suggest right now, however maybe we can troubleshoot this down to isolate the cause?

Please send an email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Marco

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back