• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KhGuardian monitor f/s

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am retiring my trusty kh guardian that is in great working order. This is just the monitor version and does not have the third pump to actually pump the alk. It will come with the guardian, interface module, WiFi adapter that you can connect direct to your home WiFi, three ph probes(newest one maybe 6 months old), 3D printed wall mount, extra check valves, and long extension wire to run from the aim module to your controller if you decide to connect it. Works fine as a stand alone if you don’t connect it to a controller. It has had all the upgrades that are available and has been very consistent. Only issue I know of is if the connector coming out of the main unit going the the monitor screen is bumped the screen turns garbled. A simple reboot clears it up right away. $375 shipped. Send me a message with any questions
Thanks
F7F7C4B5-372D-46DA-AAEB-DCC55795EDB4.jpeg
7EC56D79-ABD5-43A0-AAB2-B535F14FBBB5.jpeg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back