**Kicks off now! Cherry Corals Super Weekend Sale! 20% off, $25 GC!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
supersale.jpg

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I placed two orders about a hour a part yesterday with the same delivery date. I didn’t see a option to add to a existing order. Shipping was charged twice. I like to finalize my orders and keep shopping so I don’t miss out on a coral. I sent you a message about it.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed two orders about a hour a part yesterday with the same delivery date. I didn’t see a option to add to a existing order. Shipping was charged twice. I like to finalize my orders and keep shopping so I don’t miss out on a coral. I sent you a message about it.

Refund sent! There is a radio button to click on during checkout, then you can fill in a box with your previous order number.

You can also pick up too, just noticed you are about 35 minutes away from us.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send them a message...check your junk mail also. Sometimes emails I’m waiting on go there..lol.
I've been texting and emailing Brett about my order due to weather delays. I inquired about the GC but hadn't heard anything back yet. Just checked my junk mail again and nada. I'm sure Todd and Brett will come through. Just probably slipped through the cracks.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been texting and emailing Brett about my order due to weather delays. I inquired about the GC but hadn't heard anything back yet. Just checked my junk mail again and nada. I'm sure Todd and Brett will come through. Just probably slipped through the cracks.
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.12.29 PM.png

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd,
Info looks correct. I received emails from Brett regarding the shipping delay but no GC code or email regarding one. Nothing blocked or in junk/spam either. Not sure what happened. Could you or Brett just text me the code please?

Thank you!

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd,
Info looks correct. I received emails from Brett regarding the shipping delay but no GC code or email regarding one. Nothing blocked or in junk/spam either. Not sure what happened. Could you or Brett just text me the code please?

Thank you!

No problem.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%

Back