Kids have grown, time to have a reef again

oceans garden aquaculture

Oceans garden aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to this site and I’m in the process of starting a 90 gallon reef. Acrylic tank is in the garage and I’m on my second try to restore it. This time is going very well. Lumber for the stand is in my garage and rock is cooking in the basement. I’ve got a ways to go but I’m excited and I certainly have the time to do it with all of this craziness going on. I left the hobby during a career change and when my kids were very young. I also had 8 species of breeding pairs of clowns at the time. It’ll be good to start all over again.
Welcome!

OP
OP
Bededog

Bededog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif

I am curious what species of clowns that you were breeding?
Technically I guess they weren’t all different species as I had b/w as well as regular ocellaris, regular true percs and black onyx percs, pearl eye clarki, gold band maroons all spawning. I also had pairs of pink skunks, Akindynos, and black saddlebacks that hadn’t spawned yet. The guy who owns Sustainable Aquatics (at least I think he owns it) bought all of my fish when I got out of the hobby. I did it mostly for fun but selling them easily paid for the fish as well as for my reef tank etc.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back