OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! We're glad you joined us!

Looking forward to seeing more of your wrasses! The addiction is real Lol
Yes it really is! Especially on how I’m now planning a leopard or anampses haha- god I need a bigger tank already and this ones only been up for around 20 months, well I know what fish is going back if need be (Hopefully it doesn’t come to that- it was expensive)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’ve been in the hobby for 13 years, I’ve loved the tangs, used to be into clownfish, blennies have been very interesting and my newest “addiction” has been the wrasses and I currently have two tanks set up one is a 15g max nano and the other is a 4x2x2 mixed reef that’s not completely finished with corals, the 4 foot tank has been up and running since January 2020, the max nano has only been set up since March 12th and is home to a total of 3 fish (one is temporarily residing in there until it’s big enough for the 4 foot tank) it’s been a good few years in the hobby and I hope it will be filled with lots more to come in the next few years. I’ll add a picture of the two tanks in the morning since right now the lights are off.
I’m currently in the south of England, just south south west of London

image.jpg
Welcome!!!

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just gunna add a quick image of the “big” tank since I already have one of the nano

image.jpg
unfortunately- the badge doesn’t link to the build thread I made for this tank, instead it links to the nano (which is still a BIG work in progress)

Last edited:
Back