Kinda mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I made a order Friday for a couple wrasses and nothing was said until I looked at the order and the yellow chest wrasse isn't on the order that fish was a big reason I even made the order nothing was said about it being out of stock or anything

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who did you order from? Did you get a purchase confirmation?

OP
OP
codycolina707

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who did you order from? Did you get a purchase confirmation?
Liveaquaria and the order had the wrasse on it paid for but not until today when its shipping out did I realize the wrasse isn't on the list nothing was said about it being out of stock or anything

Marten

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Near the Mt. that's Magic in Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that they didn't ship the fish you really wanted. They don't pull the fish and hold it for you unless it's from their Divers Den section. What I have done in the past was to put a message in the message area, that if there is any shorts that they are to call me first before shipping out the rest of the order. Hope that might prevent disappointment in the future.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@codycolina707 We are sorry to hear we were unable to ship your complete order. As you know there are many factors that come into play with availability of livestock after orders are placed. Our typical process, as noted online: If up to 75% of your order value is available with in-stock items, your order will be fulfilled with these items. Any remaining items that are not able to ship will be removed from your order. Your order total will be adjusted accordingly, and your account will be charged only for the aquatic life items you received.
If you would like to discuss further or have us review your order, please pass along your order details. We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back