!!!!KISS THE CORAL CONTEST IS BACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
coralkiss4_zps12fy9qr1.jpg

That’s right Guys and Gals! It’s time once again for my favorite contest of the year! I know you guys love this one as much as I do, and the highly coveted grand prize is so spectacular and extraordinary this year, that you will absolutely loose your stuff. I guarantee this!!! Admittedly, I’ve gone a little over boardsies this year!!! CAN ANYONE SAY “FAIRY FOOD”!!!!! And I’m just getting warmed up!

So here we go again! Let's have more fun than ever with this one!! I’m sure you all know the rules by now, but just in case this is your first time, here’s what you do to enter. It’s so easy its not even funny. You got a camera? You got a favorite coral?? Then you are in like Flynn dude-a-reenos.

All you have to do to enter, is post up a super sweet selfie right here in this thread of you, giving your absolute most favoritest coral in the whole wide world, a great big sloppy wet kiss! Thats it!

The Winner will be chosen by a celebrity panel, and will be based on vivacity, sensuality and positioning, and overall “feel” of the endearment.
The glory of this achievement, is profoundly unmatched so hold nothing back this year and give it 1000%!!!

So let’s do do this this!!! I seriously can not wait to see what you guys come up with this. It's going to be a blast beyond blasts!!!!! May the greatest LIP LOCKER prevail!

coralkiss_zpshybpbuvp.jpg

Last edited:

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tongue and mouth went numb as I was trying to upload my picture this morning. Maybe because I didn't wait until my Trachy was closed up? Just got back from the ER. I will try to repost it again. They said it was toxins?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My tongue and mouth went numb as I was trying to upload my picture this morning. Maybe because I didn't wait until my Trachy was closed up? Just got back from the ER. I will try to repost it again. They said it was toxins?

Well, let’s see the pic!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralkiss4_zps12fy9qr1.jpg

That’s right Guys and Gals! It’s time once again for my favorite contest of the year! I know you guys love this one as much as I do, and the highly coveted grand prize is so spectacular and extraordinary this year, that you will absolutely loose your stuff. I guarantee this!!! Admittedly, I’ve gone a little over boardsies this year!!! CAN ANYONE SAY “FAIRY FOOD”!!!!! And I’m just getting warmed up!

So here we go again! Let's have more fun than ever with this one!! I’m sure you all know the rules by now, but just in case this is your first time, here’s what you do to enter. It’s so easy its not even funny. You got a camera? You got a favorite coral?? Then you are in like Flynn dude-a-reenos.

All you have to do to enter, is post up a super sweet selfie right here in this thread of you, giving your absolute most favoritest coral in the whole wide world, a great big sloppy wet kiss! Thats it!

The Winner will be chosen by a celebrity panel, and will be based on vivacity, sensuality and positioning, and overall “feel” of the endearment.
The glory of this achievement, is profoundly unmatched so hold nothing back this year and give it 1000%!!!

So let’s do do this this!!! I seriously can not wait to see what you guys come up with this. It's going to be a blast beyond blasts!!!!! May the greatest LIP LOCKER prevail!

coralkiss_zpshybpbuvp.jpg

Ugh Adam my friend last time I did this my colony Rainbow Fairytails RTN'end in minutes :( :p

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back