Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also REALLY need to stop buying coral. Will someone please hold me accountable? I need 12 steps and a sponsor at this point.
Sorry to break the news homie, but you're in a den of enablers.. if you need a hookup on a 12 frag pack, we can help you out. Not sure we do steps round here

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember the first post. Just about a month ago.... when you said you were going to go slow and steady lol The positive is you're learning alot of lessons the hard way. I don't think there is a better way to learn them. Your also fighting through them rather than giving up. It will pay off in time. So much in just a month!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Thought I'd stop by and check up on this build. Heard about the leakage.... sucks.

New tanks just aren't made well... at all. Quality control is a thing of the past. I bought a 75g Marineland tank in August and the silicone was so bad I returned the first and really picked through thier stock to find a barely acceptable one. I sure hope it doesn't leak. There is a questionable corner I get to monitor over the next however many years of use.

However, you'll likely be fine, that's what I'm telling myself anyways!

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tested all the usual parameters? Good luck with the new tank!
Yep!

Temp: 78°
SG: 1.0235
NH3: 0
NO3: 10
pH: 8.2
KH: 9.5
PO4: 0.03
Ca: 460
Mg: 1080 (dosed after testing, will test/dose again today)

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to break the news homie, but you're in a den of enablers.. if you need a hookup on a 12 frag pack, we can help you out. Not sure we do steps round here
I know! I need to stay away from friggin sales. I really think that after this batch comes Thursday that I'll be done — until my new build. Hahaha. I'm doomed.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know! I need to stay away from friggin sales. I really think that after this batch comes Thursday that I'll be done — until my new build. Hahaha. I'm doomed.
SUREEEEEEE..

I'll tag you on the next POTO Livesale. See how your resolve is holding up.

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember the first post. Just about a month ago.... when you said you were going to go slow and steady lol The positive is you're learning alot of lessons the hard way. I don't think there is a better way to learn them. Your also fighting through them rather than giving up. It will pay off in time. So much in just a month!
Slow and steady until the mania hits. o_O If I'm being honest with myself, I've always been a baptism by fire type. Road to hell, good intentions...

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

DaddyFish

“5 percenter”
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slow and steady until the mania hits. o_O If I'm being honest with myself, I've always been a baptism by fire type. Road to hell, good intentions...
Well Kitten... The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I happen to personally be in charge of the speed limit!!! :rolleyes:

I've ridden (fast) motorcycles all around your state. Funny thing is that the locals always called it Ootah?

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Kitten... The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I happen to personally be in charge of the speed limit!!! :rolleyes:

I've ridden (fast) motorcycles all around your state. Funny thing is that the locals always called it Ootah?
They were surely pulling your leg, buster. It's definitely You-Tah!

Orko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me about it. If someone flushes while I'm in the shower, the water slows to a literal trickle. I've had the pressure tested at the main and it's fine going into the house. Somewhere, some pipe is throwing a wrench in my operation.
Check the water regulator valve .. My house was he same way I replaced them and all was great again!

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need pictures. :)
My scape is a little haphazard right now because I'll be upgrading next week so It's just functional and my corals are all on their plugs in the sand or racks.

Buuuuuuut... How about a video of my Black Light Torch I took this morning? :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back