• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir 4” with 3 fleece rolls $150 shipped

bbhs23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Klir 4” DI-4 plus 3 replacement fleece rolls. Everything works perfectly. I am selling it all for $150 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

Everything in the picture is included with the sale.

D11E63E6-E822-487D-B333-702061C2F5CA.jpeg

Shorething

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also has the older motor version. They had alot of trouble with that motor not being strong enough. The new version is much larger and turns 11 rpms

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also has the older motor version. They had alot of trouble with that motor not being strong enough. The new version is much larger and turns 11 rpms

You can get new controller and motor by contacting coralvue, they will sent to you, don't need to be under warranty

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will send you everything you need, all you have to do is contact their support and they will send you the new motor, new controller, new base, etc.. I think that's it. They sent me a box of stuff.

So yes the person posting this, i hate to say is not being 100% honest, because that motor in the pic is definitely the older one which didn't work at all. So to say everything works perfectly is a tad misleading.

OP
OP
B

bbhs23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will send you everything you need, all you have to do is contact their support and they will send you the new motor, new controller, new base, etc.. I think that's it. They sent me a box of stuff.

So yes the person posting this, i hate to say is not being 100% honest, because that motor in the pic is definitely the older one which didn't work at all. So to say everything works perfectly is a tad misleading.

Thanks to everyone who suggested contacting Coralvue.

I promise I wasn’t trying to mislead anyone. I didn’t know there were issues with the previous version. Mine has worked without perfectly since the day I got it. It has never worked any way other than it should.

I’m going to close this thread until I get the replacement parts in.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back