Klir 7 - pic of new motor?

Spartan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have pic of the new motor? I’ve read that the originals were not powerful enough and that coralvue supplies an upgraded larger motor w new units. I’ve had my unit unopened for almost a year and I’m not sure if it came with the larger new motor or the old one.
I know other companies like Red Sea have since come out with units that have been reviewed very well, but I have the here now so thought I might as well try it… Plus I use Hydros, which I ve been extremely happy with.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have pic of the new motor? I’ve read that the originals were not powerful enough and that coralvue supplies an upgraded larger motor w new units. I’ve had my unit unopened for almost a year and I’m not sure if it came with the larger new motor or the old one.
I know other companies like Red Sea have since come out with units that have been reviewed very well, but I have the here now so thought I might as well try it… Plus I use Hydros, which I ve been extremely happy with.
Check the CoralVue website. I think they have a pic of the “new” motor. Depending upon the situation they might replace for free or you can purchase a new one. I’ve also learned that CoralVue support is awesome.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back