Known LFS

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
So I’m in the Pittsburgh area. Obviously we know about Elmers in Monroeville and Aqua World in Avalon. Is there any other local ones people know about? I Know Off the hook exotics moved from coraopolis to Ambridge a few years ago haven’t been to the new store. Also there’s some random little store in beaver falls I found when I lived out that way.

David29price

View Badges
Reaction score
The new store for Off the Hook is very nice and I highly recommend it. There is also The Reef Gallery in Zelienople which has a fantastic selection, very well organized store and Jamie knows his stuff. Wet Pets down in the Washington PA area also is well worth the trip and has a large store/selection and knowledgeable staff.

OP
Cwentz758

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
The new store for Off the Hook is very nice and I highly recommend it. There is also The Reef Gallery in Zelienople which has a fantastic selection, very well organized store and Jamie knows his stuff. Wet Pets down in the Washington PA area also is well worth the trip and has a large store/selection and knowledgeable staff.
Awesome! I always felt the guy at off the hook was on something lol. I went there all the time when I got into the hobby got a bunch of ich :(

I’ll have to check out the others!

Do you have any coral frag mounting tricks or tips you have learned that really help you?

• Yes I have learned some tricks (please share in the thread)

Votes: 57 22.2%
  • No but I would like to learn some (check the thread)

Votes: 162 63.0%
  • I don't frag corals

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Motorcitycorals