Should I paint the stand. This ones for fun and not so serious.

• Total voters
OP
OP
joekool

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have two color here what do ya'll think. The small circle on the lower left of the square is the light color. I like the dark one myself.
20180831_135156.jpg
20180831_135147.jpg

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds weird but maybe a dark dark purple between purple and black.... I’m a fan of dark colored backgrounds as it looks elegant imo

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The darkest possible or black.

OP
OP
joekool

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I had some leftover paint so I tried it out.

I want it to look like we are looking beyond the reef. As a scuba diver is how I view it.

I'll get my paint chart and we will look at different ones.

OP
OP
joekool

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180831_144003.jpg

Darker, I don't like blue! ;)

Not a fan of blue either

Sounds weird but maybe a dark dark purple between purple and black.... I’m a fan of dark colored backgrounds as it looks elegant imo

The darkest possible or black.

Do you all like any on this color chart. I like Tidal for sides and background of tank.

@TJ's Reef @mdbannister @revhtree @prsnlty #reefsquad what do you think

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@prsnlty got any frags from corals we traded. Maybe in a month or so would be nice...just wondering. I have some still hanging on also have a mess of the pink zoe you gave me. It was a single when you gave it to me.

Sad but I lost a decent amount of my corals while in holding during this remodel.
My tank crashed a year ago [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I have only the hammers, frogspawn, favia and a few palys left. I can give you sone of those if you like?

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, I haven't really been around the Forum much in the past few months as we're having somewhat of a family crisis and I'm having to be the one to pick up the pieces so to speak. I have had very little time at all to myself. That being said I will get a break at some point tomorrow and catch up on your thread :)

OP
OP
joekool

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, I haven't really been around the Forum much in the past few months as we're having somewhat of a family crisis and I'm having to be the one to pick up the pieces so to speak. I have had very little time at all to myself. That being said I will get a break at some point tomorrow and catch up on your thread :)
Sorry to hear about family stuff. Hope everything works out for you. We'll get together later on. Take care of the family.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think black will give it more depth. I want to get the deepest fro t to back look. Hehe even thought its 49". You always want more lol...

I've always done black on all my tanks. You should do what makes you happy though!

Back